Come enjoy our Choir & Worship Arts production of The Homecoming: A Smoky Mountain Christmas Story, a humorous and heart-warming story that will strike a familiar chord with anyone who has ever spent Christmas with their extended family. The musical numbers are meaningful and memorable, and the warm, acoustic bluegrass accompaniment lends a real homespun flavor to this charming story of family and faith. We will present this production just one time on Sunday, December 1, 2019 at 11AM.
Join us as we welcome back our friends Trinitas to share with us a time of intimate worship for Christmas on Sunday evening, December 15 at 6PM. There will be no admission charged, but we will be accepting a love offering.
For details or to reserve your seats, visit our event page on Facebook.
Trinitas is Chanin and Mandy Barker of Shreveport, LA and Keith Copley of Tyler, TX.
FBC Cave Springs is excited to present our 2nd Annual IGNITE! Ministries Fall Kick-Off Fish Fry! Come join us on Wednesday evening, September 4 for catfish, chicken, and all the sides, and meet our IGNITE! Ministry team!
There is no charge for supper (donations to help offset the cost are welcome). We will begin serving at 6PM.
First Baptist Church is pleased to present an Evening of Song and The Word with the bass voice of preacher, pastor, and talented singer Wade Lentz.
By the time he was twenty years old, Wade was ready to hit the road singing in a gospel quartet. In 1997, after a short stint with a local quartet, Wade received a call from Tim Shelby who was the lead singer and manager of Masterpeace Quartet out of Laurel, Ms. Wade absolutely loved his time on the road traveling in a bus and singing, but Wade felt the Lord leading him into the gospel
ministry as a pastor.
Wade has been blessed to pastor four different churches over the past 20 years. For the past six years, Wade has been the pastor of the church where he grew up, Beryl Baptist Church in Vilonia, Ar. As much as he loves being a pastor, Wade has never lost his love for music and singing. In the year 2000, Wade formed a part-time group called Canaanland, which consisted of his wife, Amanda; his brother, Lee; along with Ronnie LaCaze and Curt Crook.
Wade says, “For nearly sixteen years, I had the honor of stepping on stage with my family and singing the music I love with the people I love.”
Currently, Wade has recently joined Johnny Parrack and his quartet, “Triumphant”, as their bass singer.
Wade has also just completed his first solo project entitled, Send the Light. It was produced and arranged by the award-winning tenor singer, Chris Allman, of Greater Vision. The songs on this solo project include some of Wade’s favorite songs that will no doubt be a blessing to all who listen to them, and in this evening of Song and The Word, Wade will be sharing not only his heart for Christ through music, he will share with us a bit of testimony where each falls into His walk with the Lord.
This will be a Sunday evening to remember for the whole family! Come enjoy An Evening of Song and The Word with Wade Lentz.
There will be NO admission charged! Those desiring to give a love offering, or purchase a copy of Wade’s CD Send The Light can do so the night of the concert. We hope to see you there!
Vacation Bible School will be Monday-Friday, June 17-21, with a special closing celebration for friends and family on Sunday, June 23 at 6 PM! Food, Fun, Awards, and PRIZES! You won’t want to miss a single day!
Join us in the Incredible Race and find that we are all ONE family, ONE Race, and are pursuing ONE Savior, Jesus Christ!
Each evening we will learn about various cultures and ethnicities while discovering the reality – that we are all related and are all made in the Image of God! It’s all hands on deck as we prepare to travel across the world in pursuit of this Incredible Race!
Food, games, prizes – but all as part of the most important adventure of all – learning about our need, regardless of who we are, where we come from, or what we look like, for Jesus Christ! You won’t believe all that you will encounter and learn!
Parents, you are welcome too!
“And they sang a new song, saying, “Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.” –Revelation 5:9
CLICK HERE PRE-REGISTER TODAY!
or copy/pasted: https://fbccavesprings.myanswers.com/
*In our ongoing effort to keep our kids safe, all teachers, workers, and staff go through a background check before being allowed to interact and participate.
First Baptist Church of Cave Springs is excited to present our 2nd Annual Bible Conference #BIBLECON2019:
What IS The GOSPEL?If we don’t get the gospel right, nothing else matters.
In a world that is in need of the saving Gospel of Jesus Christ – there is troubling diversity of views and variations of the so-called “gospel”. Only one gospel saves – and it is not a sugar-coated pill or a message of financial prosperity. The gospel that redeems lost souls is not a promise of some kind of social justice or deliverance from worldly oppression.
No, the true gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel that truly changes people from the inside-out, that transforms lost sinners into regenerated children of God. It is a gospel that is sweeter than honey to those who believe, yet foolishness to those who are perishing (1 Corinthians 1:18).
So – how do we know which gospel is the true gospel, and which is accursed? That is what this year’s conference is all about – answering the question: What IS the Gospel?
Each evening, beginning at 6:30PM, we will hear from a the Word of God through a man who is driven by the Word and a passion to see the truth proclaimed. Come to be encouraged, strengthened, and to grow in your faith as you are equipped to discern the gospel that was first preached from all the rest.
- SUNDAY, March 31 – Pastor Wade Lentz, Beryl Baptist, Vilonia, AR
- MONDAY, April 1 – Pastor Gene Tanner, Fairfield Bay Baptist Church
- TUESDAY, April 2 – Evangelist Clint Vernon, Clinton, AR
- WEDNESDAY, April 3 – Dr. Charley Holmes, President – Baptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary, Jacksonville, TX.
There is no cost to attend.
POSTPONED – NEW DATE – MARCH 27!
MARCH 27, 2019
First Baptist Church is excited to announce our annual Grand Prix wooden car races! Participation is open to all ages! Some car building materials are available on Wednesday nights between now and then – and some may have already started construction!
Rules mirror other similar races – including the Boy Scouts Pinewood Derby. Come have a blast as a participant, or as a spectator.
We will eat beginning at 6PM and jump right in to the races!
FBC is excited to announce our Fall IGNITE! Open House and Fish Fry! While the Adults continue year-round, the Student ministry side is only fully-active during the school year. Our Fall Kick-Off will be Wednesday, September 5 @ 6PM!
This year – we will accompany our open house activities and introduction kick-off with a Fish Fry (we will have chicken too!). Come enjoy the evening, take a look around, get to know the teachers and programs available, and fill your belly!
First Baptist Church is excited to announce our 2018 Vacation Bible School!
Answers in Genesis: Time Lab!
Click HERE for more information.
We here of First Baptist Church are excited to announce our first Bible Conference –
The conference was envisioned as a means to help both church members and non-members to approach the race we have before us with Grace and power. Our desire is to equip believers for the ongoing race of life, but also to help those who feel they have no hope at all to see that they too have an avenue – a lane in this race – and Who can help them through, while drawing form Hebrews 12 as our conference cornerstone, each speaker will bring to the conference a message of hope, of grace, and the Joy found only in running the race before us with Jesus as our Savior.
SUNDAY, April 8– Harold Smith: “Examples From The Cloud” – Mirroring our Race after those who came before. (Hebrews 11-12).
- Our first guest speaker is Bro. Harrold Smith, pastor of Lee Creek Baptist Church in Van Buren, Arkansas. Bro. Smith, who is also an avid outdoorsman, brings to the conference a passion for God and His Sovereign Grace, a love for God’s people, and a faithful history of bringing Bible teaching faithfully and with passion. Bro Harold and his home church host the Preachers of Grace Conference each year for pastors, preachers and laymen from a wide area.
MONDAY, April 9- Anthony Crocker: “Running the Race for the Joy That Is Set Before Us” (Hebrews 12:1-11)
- Anthony (Tony) Crocker currently serves as the pastor of Immanuel Baptist Church in Greenbrier, Arkansas. Originally hailing from Potosi, Missouri, Tony has earned a reputation as a serious man of God who loves the Word of God and willingly serves the LORD with his all. Bro. Crocker is a graduate of Central Baptist College and received the MDiv from Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary, and has also served as a BMAA missionary to the nation of Mongolia. You will find Bro. Tony’s preaching to be firm, clear, and worthy of your time!
TUESDAY, April 10- Scott Atteberry: “Between Two Mountains” (Hebrews 12:18-29)
WEDNESDAY, April 11- Allen Nelson: “You Can Finish, Because It is Finished!”
- Bro. Allen Nelson, known to friends as Cuatro, is a native of Perry County, Arkansas who was able to “come home about two years ago to serve the Lord with Perryville Second Baptist Church where he has served for almost two years. Bro. Nelson is passionate about teaching the Word in a way that makes a real difference to whatever audience he has the opportunity to speak to. His focus often turns back to the absolute Holiness of God and how that provides so much to our understanding of our Creator and how humbling it is to be called to walk (or run!) with Christ daily. Allen is currently in the final stages of seeing the publication of his first book, From Death To Life. Bro. Nelson is husband to Stephanie Nelson, and father of 5 incredible kids!